UPSers registration is must be required for the new employee of UPS. In this article, we help the employees – how to register and create an account at Upsers.com.
The new user registration at Upsers.com should be done immediately once the employee has received the ups employee id. Need any help, contact the HR Manager for technical support.
It is necessary to register to access the Portal. The following methods are available for UPS employees to register and create an account.
UPS New User UPSers Registration
All information entered during the upsers registration is used to verify the identity in case the employee has forgotten the password. Customers can check with the Myups login portal.
The email address, password, and security challenge questions are updated only once, and employees can change them later on if required.
Follow the below steps to complete the new upsers registration:
Upsers.com Create Account
When employees log in to Upsers.com, first-time users just need to create an account. Once the new user registration is completed, they will be redirected to Upsers homepage.
- Visit the official website.
- Select the preferred language.
- Click on the “Log in” button.
- Type the “Employee [email protected]” ie., Employee USER ID.
- Click on the “Next” button to proceed.
- Enter the employee’s PIN and then proceed to the “Sign In” button.
Employee New User ID and PIN
New User id: The User id referred to here is the ups employee number, which is different from Social Security Number and it can be found on the employee pay stub.
PIN: An auto-generated PIN Based on the employee details:
- I work in (Specify the work location)
- Employee Type ( ie., UPSer, Partners, Vendors, GD ID)
- Select the period of the employment date. (ie., Before and After 8 Aug 2015)
- Enter the last name and employee id.
- Once all the fields are entered, YOUR PIN will be shown.
UPSers.com uses your identification number as a one-time password.
Make sure you enter your PIN in lower case.
Passwords must be entered in the correct case.
UPSers.com new passwords should always start with lowercase letters.
To create a secure password, you must use the following features:
- at least 8 characters;
- a number (0-9);
- a capital letter (A-Z);
- a lowercase letter (a-z);
- and at least one of the following special characters (! $ # @ ^ & * , . + = ~).
Your password cannot be the same as your PIN.
After the upsers.com registration, UPS employees can use the created password to access the UPSers employee portal with the employee user id and password.
Only the registered employees can access the Upsers timecard viewer to check schedules.
FAQ on UPSers New Employee Registration
How do I find my User ID?
User IDs are nothing but an employee identification number.
Please type the user id as Employee [email protected]
How long does the registration process take?
The procedure can be completed in as few as five to ten minutes.
Password forgotten. Please help. How do I retrieve my password?
By clicking on Forgot password, you can reset or change the password. The first step is to verify the employee’s identity.
After confirming the identity, type the password.
Why am I unable to access the site after registering?
Please refer to their help page if you are experiencing any difficulties.
Is it possible to modify my profile information?
The User summary page can be found once you have registered and have logged into your profile.
To view/modify this information, select Edit.
Things like phone numbers, user travel status, shipping addresses, and administrator authority privileges can be changed.
Does any identification proof need to be presented during account registration?
No. It is sufficient to have the Employee Identification Number provided by UPS.
Does my account become active as soon as I complete the upsers registration process?
It will usually be activated within a short period of time. If you experience any difficulties, please get in touch with Customer Support.
- 1 UPS New User UPSers Registration
- 1.1 Upsers.com Create Account
- 1.2 FAQ on UPSers New Employee Registration
- 1.3 How do I find my User ID?
- 1.4 How long does the registration process take?
- 1.5 Password forgotten. Please help. How do I retrieve my password?
- 1.6 Why am I unable to access the site after registering?
- 1.7 Is it possible to modify my profile information?
- 1.8 Does any identification proof need to be presented during account registration?
- 1.9 Does my account become active as soon as I complete the upsers registration process?